2009年8月25日火曜日

Korea

At last, I could go to Korea. I went to Korea for 18~21 days with my mother. I felt really happy. We went to my favorite drama's location, Myeongdong, Dongdaemun, Nangdaemun.

First day, we went to Coffee Prince’s location and we made friends. After drank cup of coffee, we eat チヂミ. It was delicious. After the dinner we went to Seoul tower and went to Myeongdong. Myeongdong is downtown. There were many people and shop. I wanted to go to Etude House. Etude House is cosmetic shop, and I bought many cosmetics. It is really cute. I took a picture. Anyway, Myeondong has many shops. If I haven’t map, I will be lost.

Second day, we went to location again. Next location is 宮’s location. 宮is my most favorite drama. I really wanted to go to location, so I could go there, I felt happy. Of course I took many pictures. After that, we went to Nangdaemun, and Myeongdong again. I bought shoes, cosmetic, and Kimchi. I bought kimchi about 1 kilogram. My mother got angry. Ha. Ha. Ha. I bought Welsh onion and perilla kimchi. It is delicious but so fiery. Korean food is very delicious, but fiery. I drank water every day. We went to coffee shop, and we met face. My mother was his fan, so she pleased. At dinner, we ate トゥブチゲ. It is noodle and cooked in a pot at the table.

Third day, we used subway, and went to Dongdaemun. There were many department stores. I bought clothes and shoes. Department stores have cute clothes. It is so cute.
I use Korean, Japanese, and English in Korea. Korea is very interesting. I want to go to Korea soon. My mother said “go to Korea again this winter vacation.” I’m looking forward to winter vacation.

(310 words)

4 件のコメント:

RieM さんのコメント...

Hi Manami!
I will go to Korea next spring vacation!! i am looking forward too^^

Please tell me about your travel in Korea!!

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Manami.

It is nice to enjoy trip to Seoul.
Do you like Seoul?

Toshi

mana さんのコメント...

Hi. Rie.
Korea was very interesting. I want to live there. Location was impressive. I went to samsoon’s location. Korean food was really delicious. I want to go to many times.

mana さんのコメント...

Hello Toshi.

I really like Seoul. I want to live in Seoul. I will go to Korea next spring vacation. I’m looking forward to go to Korea from now.